Monday, November 24, 2008

INTERNET MARKETING LEARNING CURVE

One interesting quote I came across recently is that “If you really wanted to cut down a big tree in a given time, you are better off starting by taking your time to sharpen the ax properly.

Many people in this world do not understand this rule and this is why there is a lot of frustration and high failure rate in internet marketing. Most people rush in without first sharpening their internet marketing skills.

Frustration usually comes in when high expectations are met with dismal performance and this is what leads to high failure rate in this field. I learnt this a bit late but now I am allowing my learning to take a normal curve.

My advice to anybody would be to learn and practice whatever you learn and it will eventually come naturally without any pain. Sharpen your ax and keep on hacking on that task and you will be done before you realize it. If you rush, the results will be unmet expectations, despair and giving up. You just become one of the statistics, the 90% who fail.

But remember, your chances are better if you study with the right people, with the right tools, the best study material, guidance and support.

There are many places to study but I can only recommend what I have used myself. Join Wealthy affiliate and sharpen your internet marketing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment