Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A REAL LIFE EDUCATION IN INTERNET MARKETING

Had I mentioned that I decided to go back to school? Well, I did and I have been studying for the last seven weeks. How much have I learnt? Tons of information. I have learnt things which I never new existed in the internet and others which I would never have understood on my own.

When I joined wealthy affiliate they never told me I will get rich quick- and I would never have believed them if they had, but they did promise me the best course in internet marketing and I have no regrets. I have so much information at my disposal that I have to prevent myself from getting information overload.

I am taking it a step at a time and every day, the whole thing becomes clearer and more and more achievable

Now if you really want to study, please choose yourself a school as you have probably done before when choosing one for your kids or the same way you will choose for the kids when they come.
1. Ensure the school has all the tools of internet marketing,
2. Ensure they have one on one coaching because you aren’t going nowhere without coaching.
3. Ensure they have a community which you can gel into for support and networking,
4. Ensure they are doing what they teach.

And remember, how far a stone goes depends on the force you put behind the throw!!! All other things held constant, your success depend on your self. Take the first step, learn more visit the internet marketing school

No comments:

Post a Comment